Marital issues

Q: I'm a 29 years old  married woman and i have a 10 months old baby. But because of some problems between my mother in-law and sister in-laws, I decided to leave that house and now I'm living with my parents. I love my husband a lot but he is not ready to support me. He wants to leave me. I really don't want to live with my in-laws but don't want to leave my husband. What should I do ???

A: Ask him to come and meet you at your mother's place.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)