Eating at a persons house whose income is haraam

Q: What to do if my friend invited me to his house for meals but his income is haram?

A: Explain to him that you have no personal hatred or grudge for him, but on account of his haraam earning you cannot eat at his house.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)