Khula without the husband's consent

Q: The court gave khula without my will. I want my wife back and she also wants to come back, her father says divorce has been done. Will khula take place without my will or consent?

A: If you did not consent then the court's divorce is invalid.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)