Pleasing the husband

Q: Me and my husband are not living together because of my visa problem. My husband got really angry and he said that he doesn't like me the way I am, He wants me to change myself. I try my best to keep him happy but somtimes I fail. When he got angry he didn't talk to me for a couple of days. When he comes here to pakistan, he does the same thing as well. Please tell me any wazifa that I could do for my husband to keep him happy. I am really worried about it.


A: Refer to

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)