Submitted by user on Thu, 2017-04-27 07:13
Q: Referring to http://muftionline.co.za/node/3767
1. you could say in the above the order of تصوير/the إكراه is معلق with a مباح action (Travelling). It is not necessary to do this مباح action. And if you dont do the مباح action there is no إكراه. So when إكراه بالحرام is معلق with a مباح action is it permissible to do that مباح action?
2. Before you start the travelling there is no أمر to take تصوير. So when you take the تصوير there is no إكراه/ command. So if you know there will be إكراه in the future is it permissible to do the impermissible action from before?
Submitted by user on Thu, 2017-04-27 06:58
Q: The Ulama prevent us from having CCTV saying that it is tasweer (photos of animate objects) and tasweer is not permissible in shariat, yet they allow taking out passport photos. After one has completed one’s Fard Hajj there is no need for one to travel, hence travelling is just something permissible. So how can one perpetrate a haraam by taking out passport photos just in order to fulfil a permissible need?
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 15:19
Q: I have a few questions regarding my married life
1. If a wife cant do anything without the permission of her husband then whats the difference between a slave and a wife. If a wife cant have permission to study for a job or she is begging her husband to give her permission to see her father or relatives, however her husband is not living with his wife. He is working in another city and his wife is living with her in-laws.
2. My husband is working in another city. He comes home once a month. I'm living with my in laws; my father in law, mother in-law, my two single brother in laws and two single sister in laws. Its been three years since my husband is working like this. We have two kids. Whenever I ask my husband to come stay with us forever, he says that he cant because this is his job and he cannot find another job there. He fights with me that I musnt tell him every time to leave his job coz if his rizq is there then till the time Allah has written his rizq there he can't come. Im very sad and cant live without my husband anymore. If I ask my husband to come and live with us is it permissible for me? I married to him to live like a family with him not alone.
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:56
Q: Please clarify as to whether car insurance is permissible?
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:47
Q: I recently got married. I live abroad and my husband is in Pakistan. One day my husband was angry and said that agar tum Pakistan na ai to meri taraf se azad ho jo marzi kro. When he was calm I asked him what he meant from the word "azad". He said that he didn't mean it as divorce but used it as he wounldn't care about what I do and I am free to do whatever I want and he won't care. He said the word "azad" once. I wanted to know if it's condtional divorce? And what if i don't go to Pakistan will it be considered as one divorce? He assured me that he didn't use the word azad fot talaq but I read somewhere that if the husband says the word azad while he is angry then there is no need to ask about his intention as he meant it as divorce thats why I am worried. And if I go to Pakistan then would it still be consisdered as divorce? One last thing is that I have to come back to Denmark every six months because of my papers. So I asked him when he was calm if he meant that if this time I won't come then I am free or every time I have to go back to Pakistan? He said he meant it this time and not for future. I hope you understand my question and can answer me as I am really confused if I should go to Pakistan or not?
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:41
Q: I have 2 questions on Ghusl
1. Is gargling obligatory in ghusl or passing water inside the mouth is sufficient for ghusl to be valid?
2. Is sniffing water inside the nose obligatory in ghusl? I have heard that "Istinshaaq" i.e. taking the water into the nose and breathing it in to the end of the soft bone is required for ghusl to be valid.
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:38
Q: My father has married a young woman who has brought three young children with her and a grandson. My father does not work and he is almost seventy now. He has no pension whatsoever and his only source of income is the money me and my siblings give him. This is his third marriage. The first was to mother who passed away, he got divorced in the second marriage and he was living with my elder sister until now. Then he got married and decided to move into the unfinished house we were building for him. The question is, me and my siblings do not have well paying jobs and still we tried our best to care for him but now he has brought a woman and 4 children that will need support from him. As a Muslim, is it my duty to care for his family? It was already hard to care for him alone and just how are we going to manage taking care of 6 people including him and his wife? Will Allah Ta'ala be angry with us? Because when we send him money now its never enough and we also have our own lives to care for.
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:32
Q: If a relative works for the bank in the computers department (networks, fixing computers, etc., not programming) then is his income 100%halal? Would it be advisable to eat his food?
Submitted by user2 on Wed, 2017-04-26 07:26
Q: If a couple get engaged, but have not yet performed the nikkah, is it permissible for the woman to wear an engagement ring in public?
Submitted by user2 on Tue, 2017-04-25 15:20
Q: I have a question regarding menstruation. I had post natal bleeding for 40 days. Thereafter I performed ghusl and resumed my prayers. 2 weeks later I began bleeding again. Is this bleeding regarded as my period? Should or should I not perform salaah?