Referring to a pious experienced Shaikh for one's reformation

Q: I want to ask that if I refrain from sins, means whenever the imagination of sin comes, I turn towards salaah and do dua. In this matter I benefited a lot but sometimes I do the sin. What should I do?

A: We advise that you refer to a pious experienced Shaikh who follows the Sunnah and seek his guidance. He will be able to guide you and assist you in gaining self reformation. 

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)