Husband spending on parents and siblings

Q: My husband lives abroad and spends money on his parents and siblings. He says that he can't afford my visa and tickets. Is it my right to live with him? Its been two years and I have a son. My question is, who has more right on my husbands money, his parents and siblings or me?

A: I suggest that you don't make this an issue. If you find it difficult living like this then ask him for a separation and move on with your life.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)