Girl unhappy with the boy her parents have chosen for her

Q: My parents have fixed my marriage in relationship. I said yes because I thought they are happy. But nowadays I don't want to marry that person. Every time it's cry like situation. Now I told my uncle. He has said my sister keep mum. What should I do?

A: Explain to your parents that you do not wish to get married to the person they have chosen for you.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)