Siblings pooling money to send someone for Hajj-e-badal on behalf of their deceased father

Q: I haven't performed Hajj yet. Can I and my siblings pool money and sponsor someone to perform Hajj-e-Badal on behalf of my deceased father?

A: Yes, provided all the siblings are of age and they are doing it willingly.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)