Wife having no place to go after talaaq

Q: What do I do if I got talaaq and I am still staying at my husbands house with my kids as I don't have anywhere to go?

A: You should have nothing to do with him. Don't see him and don't talk to him. Use the place for your convenience until you find accommodation.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)