Court case regarding custody of the child

Q: Is they something a person can pray for when they have a court case? The case is regarding our son. My wife is trying to take my son away from me. He is doing hifz. He has done 9 juz. He is 9 years old. She doesn't care about all that.

A: Avoid the courts. See if there is someone who is agreeable to both. He may be in a good position to advise you. However, it is not permissible for her to take your child away from you.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)