Marrying one's adopted daughter

Q: I have an adopted girl (minor). I want to perform my Nikah with her. How can that be done as usually its the guardian that would do this but I am the guardian.

A: Get another guardian for her.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)