Wazifa to regain one's haqq (right)

Q: I want to request a wazifa. My grandfather’s house has been wrongfully grabbed by my grandfather’s step sisters. However, my grandfather’s step brother sides with us. I want to know what to recite so the court quickly solve the case, whatever the result maybe.

A: After salaah make dua to Allah Ta’ala to assist you in the case and recite the following dua.

رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)