Taking advice from a pious experienced person

Q: For a few years I have this habit of overthinking. Be it be at work or at home. For petty issues or major issues I overthink to such an extent that my health begins to detoriate. Even in religious matters, I decide one thing but later someone tells me that I am doing the wrong thing. What can I do in this regard?

A: We advise you to align yourself to some pious experienced mutaqi Aalim or Sheikh who lives near you and seek guidance regarding your actions and decisions.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)