Husband unable to satisfy his wife

Q: My husband cant satisfy me in sex. He did many things to satisfy me but failed. Can I do self sex with my hand and insert anything in my vagina to satisfy myself without telling my husband? If I don't do that maybe I will get involved with someone else. 

A: Ask him to satisfy you in some other way.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)