Taking leave from work to fulfill one's needs with one's wife

Q: I am working abroad and I am married. Nowadays my mind is all the time disturbed because of my sexual need. My wife is not with me, she is at my home and I don't have too much money to go to her. Please advise me what to do?

A: My advice to you is that you should take leave from work for a short while and go over to your wife.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)