Wife contacting other men if her husband cannot satisfy her

Q: If a husband is sexually weak and can't satisfy his wife, then what should the wife do?

1. Can she contact someone else for her desires?

2. She does't want to lose him, because he is very caring and supporting. What does shariah suggests in this matter ?

A: If you are referring to her contacting a strange man then this is zina and the height of shamelessness. You cannot be in a marriage just for wealth and comforts.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)