Q: I need help since we moved to our other house which we bought in 2003. First we came to stay in this house, then we moved to our old house in 2005. Then again we moved to this house in 2010. Since we moved we having a lots of problem. From very first night my son got accident. Most we got accident, breaking. I made istikhara so many times but I got no answer. Can you make istikhara on behalf of us is this house we should leave or stay here?​

A: Do not pay any attention to these suspicions. Commence Ta'leem of Fazaail e aamaal, Fazaail e sadaqaat and Behishti zewar at home with the family. Make tilaawat of the Quran, zikr, Durood Sharif and Duaa everyday. Keep in contact with learned and pious Ulama and consult them if you have any queries in Deen.  Insha Allah, Allah Ta'aala will remove all difficulties.



Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)