Providing separate quarters for the wife

Q: I am married for 3 and half years. I stay with my in laws but its very difficult to stay with them. I want my husband to take a seperate house. What is the process and how can I do it?

A: Your thinking is right. I suggest that you should request your husband to make the separation.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)