Child eloping

Q: What do I read for an adult female child that has eloped, made nikah without parents consent and disowned her parents?

A: Whatever it is, it is your own child. Make dua for the child and try and attract her to the family. Maybe in her own time she will make taubah and will be remorseful for her past.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)